- Want larger more complex audit clients?
- Predominately listed and international audit clients?
- 2 Senior Auditor roles available with 2 different large Perth mid-tiers
As expected in both Senior Audit roles you will be involved in the delivery of audit work for review and planning. Undertake field work for financial and compliance audits as required. Manage a team of 2-8 Auditor.
Both employers are large Sydney mid-tier Accounting firms with excellent reputations for encouraging work/life balance, providing postgraduate study support, benefits like time in lieu and salary packaging options and active social clubs.
Should you wish to travel overseas both firms offer secondments to locations across places like America, Europe, the UK, Asia and Canada.
Role One: Senior Auditor:
- Predominately listed and international audit clients
- Turnovers are in excess of $200M
- Most of your clients between $40M and $100M
- The new staffing for this large mid-tier is due to growth in their client base which in turn is seeing plenty of opportunities for their staff to move up the ladder into Assistant Manager and Manager roles sooner.
Role Two: Senior Auditor:
- Full range of audit clients – don’t be pigeon holed into just one area
- Work across private, large listed, not for profit and financial services
- Employees have commented that the hours of work are much better than other firms
- Promotion is given when you are ready – you won’t be held back due to lack of room or based on simply years of experience
- Two reviews per year to allow for additional encouragement and support for promotions and development
- Experience as an External Auditor within an Australian Accounting firm
- Progression or completed the CA or CPA program
- Bachelor Degree