The 5 biggest negatives I hear from Auditors about their positions include –
- Long hours
- Too much travel
- Only looking into the past
- Seen as a mere necessity to clients for checking up on them rather than helping
- Not enough variety due to being siloed
Don’t give up on your Auditing career until you have spoken with this firm… because –
- Work standard hours as the firm is well-resourced. Receive time off in lieu during peak times if overtime is required.
- Flexibility to work from home, the office, limit travel to areas of convenience / choice
- Be involved in helping your clients improve their business with no conflict of interest you can provide more value added service
- Testimonials speak for themselves here with clients raving about the extra mile the team goes to, the strong relationships and help they have given to grow their business
- All types of clients from listed, private, small/medium/large, not for profit, superannuation, trusts AND industries such as manufacturing, retail, the arts, sports, schools, charities (to name a few)
This specialist auditing firm has no conflict of interest issues. It has been developed by ex-Big 4 leaders who pride themselves on finding value add services not merely audit compliance. Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of the job from planning through to review and reporting.
Looking for a strong Senior who is wanting to step up into an Assistant Manager role. You will be confident in completing tasks unsupervised, leading audits and small teams with aspirations to become a Manager. A minimum of 4 years as an External Auditing within an Accounting firm is required along with CA qualification.